Professional indemnity insurance for Pole Dancers & Fitness Instructors

If you are teaching Pole Dance and Fitness classes or have a studio, you should purchase Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance to cover the risk of clients injuring themselves during the course of your classes.

If you are a member of an accredited association such as the PDC (Pole Dance Community) or IPDFA (International Pole Dance Fitness Association) then in order to obtain an ‘Approved Instructor/School’ status you will need to provide proof of Professional Indemnity insurance and Public Liability insurance.

PI Expert is able to provide insurance cover that meets the requirements of all of the professional bodies and are also able to provide cover for any person who gives advice in this area or offers similar services in a professional capacity.

Our scheme rates start from as little as £75.00 and you can also purchase Personal Accident insurance for an additional £15.00 per year. Click here to quote and buy Professional fitness instructor cover here