Professional Indemnity Insurance for Accountants

If you are a member of a professional institute or association then you will be required to purchase professional indemnity insurance.

PI Expert is able to provide insurance cover that meets the requirements of all of the professional bodies that represent Accountants and Book-keepers in the UK. We are also able to provide cover for any person who gives advice in this area or offers similar services in a professional capacity.

Our specialist, experienced and dedicated accountants professional indemnity team has access to all qualifying insurers which enables us to offer the most appropriate advice and most cost-effective professional indemnity insurance available. To obtain a no obligation accountants professional indemnity insurance quotation, simply download and complete one of our accountants PI proposal forms. Alternatively, send us a copy of the insurance proposal form completed for your existing broker.

If your insurance policy is not yet due for renewal, register your interest now and we will arrange to contact you prior to the renewal of your current policy.